With reference to our previous communication, we remind you that registration is open for the 76th International Bicycle and Motorcycle Show, to be held from 6 to 11 November at Fiera Milano Rho, which will once again host the E-Bike area, the space dedicated to the universe of electric bikes.
EICMA has always been synonymous with innovation and internationalization and is the only event to date that can give national and international visibility at a very high level. Numerous services are offered to the exhibiting companies, including:
• The Matchmaking Platform, where you can organize targeted meetings with Italian and international journalists and professionals from all over the world
• Thanks to the programme of internationalization promoted by the Ministry fir Economic Development and by the ICE (Italian Foreign Trade Board), professionals and journalists with a high profile in the E-bike sector will be invited
• Visibility in the Official Catalogue and in the Guide to the Show distributed to all the visitors to EICMA
• Smart Catalogue, thanks to this new opportunity, you will have at your disposal, on the EICMA website, a dedicated area where not only the company information provided will be published, but above all, the links to the digital and/or social platforms with the aim of generating traffic thanks to the search engines and, consequently, increasing the opportunities of activating business contacts
• “All inclusive” solutions: For all the companies that wish to offer visibility to their products without having to worry about setting up their stands, EICMA offers two different types: the “Standard” solution a functional layout at contained costs, and the “Premium” solution an elegant stand, with attention shown to every detail.
• Experience Press Day, a conference organized by EICMA for trade journalists, general journalists and non-trade journalists, to circulate all the data on the new market segment. The professionals will be able to test the E-Bikes you provide on the MotoLive circuit.
• Outdoor test track (on request and against an economic contribution) will be organized as in the previous editions and has an uphill stretch with artificial difficulties to simulate an off-road track
If you are interested, please officialize your inscription by 30 June 2018, the date of registration is fundamental for the purposes of assignment of the exhibition spaces.