INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
E.I.C.M.A. S.p.A., with registered office at Via A. da Recanate, 1, 20124, Milan, VAT No. 04145450153- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Controller has not currently appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO").
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING.
The data provided by the data subject, including images will be processed as required by the GDPR for purposes related to the organization and promotion (both offline, brochures, flyers, posters, billboards, and online) of EICMA S.p.A. and for operations of an administrative nature, as well as to fulfill specific obligations or follow specific tasks required by law. A request for an expression of consent will be used for processing.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED.
The data will not be disclosed except for the publications indicated above, and may be communicated to third parties operating in aid and on behalf of the Owner, only for the execution and management of the relationship (including promotional activity, for operations of an administrative nature, legal and contractual advice, or for legal obligations. The list of any data processors is available from the Controller.
4. POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION WITH AN INDICATION OF ANY PRIVACY GUARANTEES.
There are no plans to transfer data outside the EU or to international organizations. In any case where the need arises, the Data Controller will check whether or not there is an EU Commission adequacy decision ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
5. RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE THIS PERIOD.
Data will be kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes of the processing, consistent with other legal obligations. The owner has a procedure for data retention.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Controller informs you of the following rights:
(a) right of access, rectification, deletion, restriction, opposition:
(b) right to data portability:
(c) right to withdraw consent at any time:
(d) right to be able to lodge a complaint with a privacy supervisory authority.
7. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVISION.
The provision of data is optional. The cell phone number is required only where you request to receive the shot by mobile phone.
8. CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO RESPOND.
If the interested party refuses to provide consent, EICMA will not be able to use the images and data collected for the purposes mentioned above.
9. EXISTENCE OF PROFILING ACTIVITIES OR AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES, LOGIC USED AND CONSEQUENCES FOR THE DATA SUBJECT.
No profiling activities are performed on the data subject or otherwise any form of automated processing of personal data.